Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Best Charlie Sheen Quotes of All Times and He's Not Finished Yet

* "[CBS] picked a fight with a warlock."

* "C’mon bro, I won best picture at 20. I wasn't even trying. I wasn't even warm."

* "Can't is the cancer of happening."

* “Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls.”

* “You have the right to kill me, but you do not have the right to judge me. Boom. That’s the whole movie. That’s life.”

* “I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps."

* "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

* "There’s a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins.”

* "The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.”

* "I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.

* "If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."

* "I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren’t special. People who don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."

No comments:

Post a Comment